Last week I wrote about the one hour challenge I set myself to setup my raspberry pi with its new camera module and get it running as an IP camera along with my other 2 dedicated ones. This led naturally on to wanting it to be set up a little better than precariously balanced on boxes and blue-tac'd in place. So I set off on another one our project to see how far I could get in building a case. Whilst 1 hour was no where near enough to do everything I wanted, it was a good way to prompt me to action. The challenge of an hour forced me to stop procrastinating and make some decisions to get going. Once the hour was up I was well on my way with a vision of what I wanted to do and so the weekend challenge was on ;-)
Over the Christmas period I had a chunk of time off, and so of course I filled it with many more things I'd like to do than I really had the time or energy for. One of these was to play with one of my Christmas gifts, a NoIR camera for my Raspberry Pi.